DPWH to conduct weekend road reblocking in QC, Pasig, Caloocan
Posted: 2017-Jul-15 10.51.04 UTC+0800
MANILA — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has advised motorists that repairs will be conducted by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) in some roads in Quezon City, Pasig City and Caloocan City this weekend.
In its traffic advisory Friday, the MMDA announced that road reblocking and repairs will be conducted in the following areas from 11p.m. July 14 until July 17:
1. ALONG A. BONIFACIO AVE. BETWEEN CALAVITE ST. TO ISAROG ST., QUEZON CITY (2ND LANE, SB)
2. ALONG EDSA (SOUTHBOUND) BETWEEN TIMES ST. TO QUEZON AVE., QUEZON CITY (2ND LANE, SB)
3. ALONG C5 ROAD NEAR JULIA VARGAS, PASIG CITY (SB)
4. ALONG MAC ARTHUR HIGHWAY NEAR MONUMENTO CIRCLE, CALOOCAN CITY (NB)
5. ALONG MANILA EAST ROAD INFRONT OF LITTLE LAMB LEARNING CENTER AND NEAR COUNTRY SIDE, PASIG CITY (NB)
6. ALONG MINDANAO AVE. (NORTHBOUND), MINDANAO TUNNEL, QUEZON CITY
7. ALONG CONGRESSIONAL AVE. EXTENSION BETWEEN TANDANG SORA AVE. TO LUZON AVE., QUEZON CITY
8. ALONG QUIRINO HIGHWAY BETWEEN MINDANAO AVE. TO SAN SEBASTIAN ST., QUEZON CITY (2ND LANE) WESTBOUND:
9. ALONG LUZON AVE. BETWEEN COMMONWEALTH AVE. TO CONGRESSIONAL AVE. EXTENSION, QUEZON CITY (1ST LANE WB)
These roads will be fully passable to motorists by 5a.m. Monday, July 17.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead. (PNA)